ProOnGo - Expense Tracker is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-04. The program can be installed on Android.
*** ProOnGo Expense is only available until July 31, 2015 ***
*** Please visit Neat's mobile app for a great solution for receipt tracking and expense reporting ***
Using the ProOnGo Expense mobile app & Web Portal, you can Record, Approve/Deny and Sync your employee expenses no matter what device you have in front of you.
ProOnGo Expense is the perfect expense tracker/expense management system for you and your team's business expenses. Your team records their expenses on Android, BlackBerry, iPhone or iPad, and you can view, approve and sync all of your expenses to QuickBooks or another accounting system, directly from your mobile device, or from any laptop/desktop.
Expense Tracker, Mileage Tracker, Time Tracker and Create expense reports anywhere, anytime from any device, ProOnGo Expense is the best tool for tracking expenses for small businesses.
• Business Expense Tracking: Easily Approve/Deny your employees expenses from your mobile device or your laptop/desktop
• Syncs Expenses to QuickBooks using Intuit Sync Manager
• Receipt Reader: automatically extracts Vendor, Date and Total Amount from your receipts
• Email-in eReceipts and have info automatically extracted
• Mileage Expenses via GPS, Odometer and City Name
• Time Expense Tracker
• Credit Card Integration
• Export to Excel, XML, CSV
• Web Portal – use the expense tracking app from your desktop
• Expense Storage and Backup – Download old expenses to new phones
• Contact Integration - associate expenses with clients
• Multiple Currencies and Exchange Rates support.
• Recurring weekly or monthly expenses
• Remembered Merchants and Locations
• Offline Mode in case you have no internet connection when expense tracking
• Custom Expense Report – Export to your company's Expense Report Spreadsheet
Receipt Scanner and Reader, mileage tracker by GPS or Odometer, downloads Credit Card transactions, records Tracks Employee & Contractor Time, and easily syncs with QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online.
Sync expenses to QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop (utilizing Intuit Sync Manager). Supports:
• Vendor Center
• Employee Center
• Customer Center
• Chart of Accounts
• Payment Methods
View your employees' expenses, then approve or deny the expenses to create expense reports or sync with your accounting system. Get a new expense management system up and running within hours!
Receipt Expense Capture, Reading and Storage:
Turn your phone into a receipt scanner! Take a picture of a receipt to create an expense. The Receipt Reader then scans the receipt and extracts the merchant name, date and total amount to create a new expense.
Attach your receipt image to the expense, and the receipt image will show up in your expense report.
-By City Name or Address; ProOnGo Expense will act as a mileage tracker to automatically calculate the distance between the two positions
-By GPS: to locate your starting and ending addresses to calculate your mileage expense
-By Odometer: Enter in your odometer readings and the subtraction is done for you to create a new mileage expense
Credit Card Sync:
Sync up your credit card so every transaction is imported as an expense. Then attach a client or project name, then easily create your expense report.
Create client lists and easily expense the time you spend with them. Then at the end of each week, create your time log or billable hour expense report.
Fully functional expense tracker on your desktop or laptop. Login at ProOnGo.com to add expenses, create expense reports, view employee expenses and download past expense reports.
ProOnGo - Expense Tracker (version 3.01.125) has a file size of 3.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 155 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.